Additional Services

I was doing a move across country. From the beginning it seemed to seem like this was a legit company, until my worst nightmare came about.

The unit was 2 days late to drop off (which then interfered with closing on my house) then I had to load it up and not only is moving across country a stressful thing but having to deal with being late, HORRIBLE customer services, sales AND billing. All of them. You can never get someone on the phone and supervisors are always "missing in action". I also had a 1 day late delivery for the unit once I arrived at my new house.

Then having to deal or try to get someone on the phone at their corporate office in Wake Forest, NC was just more added to it. I ended up getting everything free but I do not recommend this company at all.

Review about: 1800 Pack Rat Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Would seem to me that if you got everything free than the company took care of you. Also you fail to mention when you ordered the container.

One day late on the other end isn't a big deal.

I moved many times in my life and it wasn't unusual to get stuff late. One time I got my stuff just before I had to move againg.