4.0

If I could give no stars I would! This company is a rip off!

They add in all kinds of fees that ARE NOT IN THEIR QUOTE! Customer service is terrible, their website is terrible nothing can be deciphered, they over charged me numerous times. They charge for every little fee. While yes it is convenient that they drop off this box for you to load your belongings into it is costing me over $966 for pick up, storage, and delivery for 3 months!!!

Had I known from the quotes it would be this expensive (because again they didn't add in all their fees) I would have rented a UHAUL truck moved it to their storage facility and stored it there for $125.00 a month! Their website and billing is garbage I couldn't navigate worth a crap! I also asked to pay for insurance for our stuff and it was never added in! On top of it when the container was delivered to my home they came with the truck and container loaded the long way after I described word for word EXACTLY how it needed to be delivered.

I will never EVER recommend this company to anyone, nor will I ever use them again. Not sure who left their reviews on their website and gave them all 5 stars...must have been employees....and I do not recommend this service for anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800 Pack Rat Storage Unit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments