My call to find out about their services ended up in an order. I told the rep that I would prefer to talk to my husband first before agreeing to the order.

She said I would have no problem cancelling it if he was unhappy. After I got off the phone and began researching 1800PackRAT and thought about how pressured I felt, I presented the information to my husband and we decided to cancel. I phoned in the evening and was told someone would call the next day. The call was made and the pressure was turned up.

Finally they agreed to cancel my orders only after they wasted much of my packing time. I don't know where they learned their sales techniques but I was miffed and ready to hang up but I was afraid they would not cancel.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at 1800 Pack Rat. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 1800 Pack Rat to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 1800 Pack Rat and 1800 pack rat sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dear Consumer - we apologize if you felt uncomfortable at any time during your call; that is never our intention. We assure you the order was canceled if requested. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.