5.0

I just want to start off by saying this is a very professional company and I have heard the same from others and also on multiple reviews online.I had looked into multiple moving companies for my long distance move.

1800packrat had very reasonable prices and the sales and billing department were very helpful in every way. I had absolute no issues with any representative I spoke with. They did what that had to do to make sure my LDM was easy as it could be.

The time frame I requested to be picked up and delivered was on time just like they told me it would be.I was very impressed, definitely give them 5 stars and would recommend them to anyone!

Review about: 1800 Pack Rat Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with 1800 Pack Rat?

Comments

Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more