They claim customer service is their main goal. Well let me tell you, the only one that gave any at all was the one that set it all up.

After that everything was down hill. The guy that picked up the pod evidently didn't know how to put the partition in because our things moved in transit. So they charged us an extra fee for extra space. We called and argued for days, to no avail.

We had to choose not to take our stuff or pay the extra almost $2000 over the original quote. The Dominion driver that delivered our things was horribly rude to my daughters and myself. We were told he had to stay with the truck, he argued he was supposed to leave. He told our unloaders to stop and get off the truck.

The whole thing was a horrible nightmare. You can't get in touch with anyone to complain to unless you call.

They have no customer service of any kind. I guess that's because they know how bad they are.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above except warrany" of 1800 pack rat moving service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. 1800 Pack Rat needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800 pack rat moving service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800 Pack Rat.

Comments