Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user May 28, 2022

Update: A manager has contacted me and a container was found. I was also just told the pickup would be today as well so on the same original timeframe.

I verified with him there would not be any additional hidden charges and the full amount I payed is all I will pay. It seems they are making it right. I will update and re review once the full move is completed.

reserved a 16 foot container in march for a long distance move that was scheduled for today. I have to be out of my current apartment in 3 days which is why its scheduled for today.

I called and confirmed 10 days ago my pickup and drop off and make the just about 3500 dollar payment. I called this morning to get a estimate time. They tell me someone will call an hour before. I call again after 12 due to no call.

The rep then tells me I wont be receiving a call because there are no containers! When were they going to let me know! Ive already paid 3500 and bought things I would not have if I new they would not be able to be shipped. How can you wait until the day of my preplanned move to tell me you dont have the container.

And they didnt even call me, I had to call them twice today to find out!

Now I have to leave my items cause I cant sell them in 3 days and I cant afford another mover because I already paid pack rat and a refund takes longer than 3 days. I need this full amount refunded and to be compensated for items I would not have purchased had I known that pack rat would not be holding up there part of the deal.

User's recommendation: Don’t use them, they are unprofessional and will not contact you when issues arise.

1800 Pack Rat Cons: Did not pick up pod or deliver one after they called to confirm, Refund policy, Customer service or lack of, Those in charge.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona